Rishabh Pant was born in the Year 1994, 04th October in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India. He has always dreamed of being a cricketer and always admired Adam Gilchrist. When he was just 12, Pant started playing cricket under the expert coach named Tarak Sinha.
Rishabh was educated in a school named Indian Public School, Dehradun. He completed his graduation from Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University. Rishabh Pant’s father died due to cardiac arrest in the year 2017. After two days of his father’s death, he played for Delhi Daredevils (IPL Tournament). For 10 Interesting and Amazing Facts about Rishabh Pant read the entire article.
Rishabh Pant represented Rajasthan at Under 14 & Under 16 Levels. When he was playing for the Rajasthan he was treated as an outsider. Then he fled from Rajasthan to Delhi, and played for Delhi at multiple age-level matches, and made his debut for Team Delhi in 2015.
Rishabh Pant– Batting Summary, Career Information
Below the section, you will see the Rishabh Pant Batting, Bowling Summary along with the Career information.
Rishabh Pant Batting Career Summary
Rishabh Pant Career Summary
|Test debut||vs England at Trent Bridge, Aug 18, 2018|
|Last Test||vs England at Emirates Old Trafford, Sep 10, 2021|
|ODI debut||vs West Indies at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Oct 21, 2018|
|Last ODI||vs England at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Mar 28, 2021|
|T20 debut||vs England at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Feb 01, 2017|
|Last T20||vs Pakistan at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Oct 24, 2021|
|IPL debut||vs Gujarat Lions at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Apr 27, 2016|
|Last IPL||vs Kolkata Knight Riders at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Oct 13, 2021|
10 Interesting and Amazing Facts about Rishabh Pant
Here are the top 10 Amazing Facts about Rishabh Pant you might not know. Scroll through to check about Pant makes him different from all.
- In the longest format of the game, he is the only Asian wicketkeeper-batsman to make a century against both Australia & England.
- In the T20 format, he holds the record for the fastest century. He made this record in just 32 balls during the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy while playing for Delhi against Himachal Pradesh.
- In 2018, He became the 03rd Indian player after Irfan Pathan & Cheteshwar Pujara to bag the ICC player of the year award.
- Rishabh Pant holds an unusual record of failing to score a run after facing 29 balls. It is known as Joint-Longest Duck for India in Test Series against England.
- In 2016, Rishabh holds the record for the fastest 50 in the Under-19 world cup history.
- At the age of 19 Years, Rishabh Pant was the youngest player to debut for India in T20Is.
- He also holds the record for the fastest century in the Ranji Trophy. He made a century in Just 48 Balls against Jharkhand in the Year 2016.
- In the history of IPL, Rishabh Pant is the 02nd highest run-scorer for Delhi Capitals. The engaging and daring batsman so far in 76 innings has scored 2292 runs in just 90 runs.
- In 2019, the DC skipper also became the fastest Indian wicketkeeper surpassing MS Dhoni, to effect 50 dismissals in Test cricket, during the 02-Test series against West India.