AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction – Australia Women vs West Indies Women Fantasy Cricket Tips, AU-W vs WI-W Probable XIs, Match Details, AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Weather Forecast, Pitch Details for ICC Women’s World Cup 2022, Match 14
The Australia Women (AU-W) and West Indies Women (WI-W) are set to lock horns in ICC Women’s World Cup 2022, 14th Match. The Match is to be played at the Basin Reserve in Wellington on 14th March 2022 at 03:30 AM IST.
Australia has been the team to beat in the ICC Women’s World Cup 2022, it is safe to say the West Indies (WI) has stolen the show with their performances. West Indies (WI) have already won matches over New Zealand & England. However, they had a disappointing loss to India (IN) and will be keen to return to winning ways. On the other hand, West Indies will be looking to make it 4 wins out of 4 Matches. Here you will see Australia Women vs West Indies Women Fantasy Cricket Tips, AU-W vs WI-W Probable XIs, AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team Prediction, and more.
AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction – Match Details
|Match No.||Match Date||Teams||Timing||Venue|
|14th Match||15th March 2022||AU-W vs WI-W||03:30 AM IST||Basin Reserve in Wellington|
AU-W vs WI-W Probable XIs
Australia Women (AU-W Probable XIs)
Alyssa Healy (WK), Rachael Haynes, Beth Mooney, Ash Gardner, Meg Lanning (C), Ellyse Perry, Tahlia McGrath, Alana King, Amanda Wellington, and Megan Schutt.
West Indies Women (WI-W Probable XIs)
Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews, Chedean Nation, Chinelle Henry, Aaliyah Alleyne, Kycia Knight, Stafanie Taylor (C), Shemaine Campbelle (WK), Anisa Mohammed, Shekera Selman, and Shamilia Connell.
AUW vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction – Fantasy Suggested Playing XI
AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team – Fantasy Suggestion #1
Alyssa Healy, Meg Lanning, Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews, Megan Schutt, Anisa Mohammed, Ashleigh Gardner, Rachael Haynes, Stafanie Taylor, Amanda Wellington, and Alana King.
Captain – Alyssa Healy
Vice-Captain – Megan Schutt
AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team – Fantasy Suggestion #2
Alyssa Healy, Meg Lanning, Deandra Dottin, Tahlia McGrath, Stafanie Taylor, Ashleigh Gardner, Hayley Matthews, Megan Schutt, Shamilia Connell, Amanda Wellington, and Alana King.
Captain – Alyssa Healy
Vice-Captain – Deandra Dottin
AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team Prediction – Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Wicket-Keeper – Alyssa Healy, Shemaine Campbell
- Batsmen – Rachael Haynes, Deandra Dottin, Meg Lanning
- All-rounders – Ellyse Perry, Chinelle Henry, Hayley Mathews
- Bowlers – Amanda Wellington, Alana King, Anisa Mohammed
AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
- For Small League, Head-to-Head Contests – Ellyse Perry, Hayley Mathews
- For Grand League – Deandra Dottin, Alyssa Healy
Top 3 Best Players to pick in AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction Team
- Amelia Kerr (WI-W) – 432 points
- Rachael Haynes (AU-W) – 251 points
- Deandra Dottin (WI-W) – 247 points
AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction Team – Important Stats
- Hayley Matthews – 207 runs in 3 Women’s World Cup matches, Average: 69.00
- Rachael Haynes – 194 runs in3 Women’s World Cup matches, Average: 64.67
- Alana King – 5 wickets in 3 Women’s World Cup matches, Average: 16.60
Top Picks For AU-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Meg Lanning (AU) – Meg is fantastic with the bat, and can make a significant impact.
- Stafanie Taylor (WI) – Stafanie has been effective with both bat as well as ball in this format, she will be hoping to contribute hugely once again here.
- Anisa Mohammed (WI) – Anisa will be a safe pick for this match considering her form with the ball.
- Alyssa Healy (AU) – Alyssa has been a destructive batter at the top of the innings.
AU-W vs WI-W Pitch Report – ICC Women’s World Cup 2022, 14th Match
The Basin Reserve is a balanced track. There could be some movement for the pacers with the new ball. The batters should enjoy the bounce off the Pitch surface. Both teams will want to bat 1st upon winning the toss, with 250-260 being par at the Bay Oval.
AU-W vs WI-W Weather Forecast – ICC Women’s World Cup 2022, 14th Match
The temperature is expected to be around 20°C on the matchday with 76% humidity and the wind speed will be 13 km/hr. There are no chances of light rain during the AU-W vs WI-W 14th Match.
Also Read – AU-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction