BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction – Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Fantasy Cricket Tips, BAN vs AFG Probable XIs, Match Details, BAN vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction for Afghanistan Tour of Bangladesh, 1st ODI
Afghanistan (AFG) and Bangladesh (BAN) are set to lock horns for the first ODI at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram on 23rd February 2022.
Afghanistan Tour of Bangladesh for a 3-match ODI series and a 2-match T20I series. The ODI series is scheduled to begin from 23rd February 2022, while the T20I series will begin from 03rd March 2022. The ODI games will be played in Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram while the T20I games will be played in Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
Bangladeshi Team will be led by Tamim Iqbal, while Hashmatullah Shahidi will lead the Afghanistan ODI team. Bangladesh is placed 7th on the ICC Men’s ODI rankings while the Afghanistan team is in 10th rankings. These 2 teams have faced off a total of eight times in this format before, and Bangladesh is running ahead of the Afghan side by 5-3 in the head-to-head records.
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction – Match Details
|Match No.||Match Date||Teams||Timing||Venue|
|01st ODI||23rd February 2022||BAN vs AFG||10:30 AM||Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram|
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Probable XIs
Bangladesh (BAN Probable XIs)
Liton Das, Tamim Iqbal (C), Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Shakib al Hasan, Mahmudullah Riyad, Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), and Shoriful Islam
Afghanistan (AFG Probable XIs)
Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi (C), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb ur Rehman, Azmatullah Omarzai, and Yamin Ahmadzai
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction – Fantasy Suggested Playing XI
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Team – Fantasy Suggestion #1
Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Nabi, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Tamim Iqbal, Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Yamin Ahmadzai, Mustafizur Rahman, and Rashid Khan.
Captain – Shakib Al Hasan
Vice-Captain – Rahmat Shah
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Team – Fantasy Suggestion #2
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mushfiqur Rahim, Yamin Ahmadzai, Mustafizur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Rahmat Shah, Gulbadin Naib, Mehidy Hasan, and Rashid Khan.
Captain – Rashid Khan
Vice-Captain – Shakib Al Hasan
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper – Mushfiqur Rahim, Rahmanullah Gurbaz
- Batsmen – Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Tamim Iqbal
- All-rounders – Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib
- Bowlers – Rashid Khan, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
- For Small League, Head-to-Head Contests – Shakib Al Hasan, Rashid Khan
- For Grand League – Mohammad Nabi, Tamim Iqbal
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Dream11 Prediction Team – Important Stats
- Tamim Iqbal – 7666 Runs in 219 ODI Matches, Bat Average: 36.86
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz – 308 Runs in 6 ODI matches, Bat Average: 51.33
- Rashid Khan – 146 Wickets in 77 ODI Matches, Bowl Average: 26.67
Top 3 Best Players to pick in BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Team
- Tamim Iqbal (BAN)
- Shakib al Hasan (BAN)
- Rashid Khan (AFG)
Top Picks For Dream11 Prediction for Bangladesh vs Afghanistan
- Bangladesh (BAN) – Shakib Al Hasan is a left-handed batsman and left-arm spinner. He has scored 6600 runs and picked up 277 wickets in his 215 matches in his ODI career.
- Bangladesh (BAN) – Tamim Iqbal is a left-handed batsman, who leads the Team. He has smashed 7666 runs in his 219 matches in his ODI career.
- Afghanistan (AFG) – Rahmanullah Gurbaz is a right-handed wicketkeeper-batsman. He has scored 308 runs in his 6 matches in his ODI career,
- Afghanistan (AFG) – Rashid-Khan is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler. He has scored 1040 runs and took 146 wickets in his 77 matches in his ODI career.
BAN vs AFG Pitch Report – Afghanistan Tour of Bangladesh, 1st ODI
The Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram pitch is a batting-friendly wicket and is expected to boost the batters once again here. Pacers might get some benefit towards the batting half of the match, while spinners will work very hard for the wickets.
BAN vs AFG Weather Report – Afghanistan Tour of Bangladesh, 1st ODI
The temperature is expected to be around 18°C on the matchday with 33% humidity & 11 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the match.
Also Read – Women’s ODI World Cup 2022