PAK vs AUS 2022 - Test, ODI, T20I Team Squad

PAK vs AUS 2022 – Pakistan vs Australia Team Squad, PAK vs AUS Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venues, and Live Streaming Details for Australia Tour of Pakistan, 2022

The Australian cricket team is scheduled to tour Pakistan in March & April 2022 to play 3 Tests, 3 ODIs, and 1 T20I match. The Test series will form part of the ICC World Test Championship 2021–2023. And the ODI series will form part of the inaugural ICC Cricket World Cup Super League 2020–2023. Since 1998, it is Australia’s 1st tour to Pakistan.

Pakistan vs Australia Match will begin from 04th March 2022, with the Test series. It will be followed by a One Day International (ODIs) series & conclude with a 1 T20I Match on 05th April 2022. PAK vs AUS 2022 Test series will be of 3 Tests Matches. Here, you will see Pakistan vs Australia Team Squad for T20I, ODI, Test Series, PAK vs AUS Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue, and More.

PAK vs AUS 2022 – Australia Tour of Pakistan, 2022

Cricket Australia said they were looking up the situation in Pakistan and will “talk with the relevant authorities once more information becomes known” after New Zealand canceled their tour of Pakistan due to a security threat. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) confirmed the fixtures for the Australia Tour of Pakistan, 2022 in November 2021. On 4 February 2022, the PCB made some changes to the tour schedule.

On 8th February 2022, after initial fears that some Australian players may opt-out of the tour, Australia named a Test squad. The Test matches would have overlapped with Australia’s T20I tour of New Zealand. Moreover, The Australian team arrived in Pakistan on 27th February 2022, landing at Islamabad International Airport.

Pakistan vs Australia
Dates 04th March – 05th April 2022
Captains Babar Azam Pat Cummins (Tests)
Aaron Finch (ODIs & T20I)
Test series
One Day International series
Twenty20 International series

PAK vs AUS 2022 – Pakistan vs Australia Full Schedule for ODI, T20I, Test Series

Pakistan vs Australia 1st Test Match will be played from 04th-08th March 2022. The 2nd Test Match will be played from 12th-16th March 2022, while the 3rd Test Match is scheduled from 21st-25th March 2022. The first Test Match will be played at the location is Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi.

PCB releases revised Schedule for Australia’s tour of Pakistan

While, the 2nd and 3rd Test will be played in National Stadium, Karachi and Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore resp. Below, you will PAK vs AUS 2022 Test Schedule, Pakistan vs Australia T20I Schedule, PAK vs AUS ODI Schedule.

PAK vs AUS 2022 Test Schedule

Date Match Details Venue Time (IST)
04th-08th March 2022 Pakistan vs Australia, 1st Test Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi 10:30 AM
12th-16th March 2022 Pakistan vs Australia, 2nd Test National Stadium, Karachi 10:30 AM
21st-25th March 2022 Pakistan vs Australia, 3rd Test Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore 10:30 AM

Pakistan vs Australia T20I Schedule

Date Match Details Venue Time (IST)
29th March 2022 Pakistan vs Australia, 1st ODI Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi 10:30 AM
31st March 2022 Pakistan vs Australia, 2nd ODI Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi 10:30 AM
02nd April 2022 Pakistan vs Australia, 3rd ODI Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi 10:30 AM

PAK vs AUS ODI Schedule

Date Match Details Venue Time (IST)
05th April 2022 Pakistan vs Australia, Only T20I Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi 3:30 PM

PAK vs AUS 2022 Team Squads for ODI, T20I, Test Series – Australia Tour of Pakistan, 2022

Babar Azam will led the Pakistan Team in the Test series. On the other hand, Australia will be led by Pat Cummins in the Test series. In the ODI & T20I series, Aaron Finch will be led by Aaron Finch. Furthermore, Pakistan is yet to announce its T20I and ODI Team Squad.

Pakistan Team Squad – Test Series

Babar Azam (C), Nauman Ali, Hasan Ali, Sajid Khan, Abdullah Shafique, Azhar Ali, Fawad Alam, Imam-ul-Haq, Saud Shakeel, Mohammad Rizwan. Haris Rauf, Shan Masood, Faheem Ashraf, Shaheen Afridi, and Zahid Mahmood.

Pakistan Team Squad – T20I, ODI Series

Yet to be announced.

Australia Team Squad – Test Series

Pat Cummins (C), David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis, Marcus Harris, Steven Smith. Cameron Green, Ashton Agar, Scott Boland. Mark Steketee, Alex Carey, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Travis Head, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, and Mitchell Swepson.

Australia Team Squad – ODI and T20I Series

Aaron Finch (C), Steven Smith, Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, Ben McDermott, Marcus Stoinis. Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne. Mitchell Marsh, Cameron Green, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Ellis, Kane Richardson, and Adam Zampa.

Pakistan vs Australia 2022 – Live Streaming Details

PAK vs AUS 1st Test is scheduled for 04th March 2022 at 10:30 AM IST (10 AM local time). The 2nd & 3rd Test is scheduled to start from 12th-16th March 2022 at 10:30 AM IST (10 AM local time) respectively. The 3 ODI games are scheduled from 29th-31st March 2022 and 02nd April 2022 at 3:30 PM IST (3 PM local time). The only T20I game will take place on 05th April 2022. Below, you will see live streaming details of PAK vs AUS 2022 Test, ODI, and T20I Series.

• India – Sony Sports Network will broadcast Pakistan vs Australia series. However, PAK vs AUS 2022 Test, ODI, & T20I series will live telecast at Sony Sports Channels like Sony Six & Sony Six HD. Viewers can also watch live streaming on SonyLIV App.
  • Pakistan – PTV Sports will telecast Pakistan vs Australia series. Hence, all the matches will be available on PTV Sports. Viewers can also watch live streaming on the Daraz Live app.
  • Australia – ICC TV will telecast / live stream the Pakistan vs Australia 2022 series.
  • New Zealand – SKY Sport NZ will live a telecast the PAK vs AUS series in New Zealand.
  • United Kingdom – Sky Sports Cricket will live telecast Pakistan vs Australia 2022 series.
  • Caribbean – Flow Sports will present the live telecast of the PAK vs AUS Test, T20I, and ODI series. Also, Flow Sports App will present the live streaming.
  • USA & Canada – Willow TV will present the live telecast of the Pakistan vs Australia series.
  • MENA – In the middle-eastern & North African nations, Etisalat CricLife will present the live streaming and live telecast of the Test, T20I, and ODI series.

Also Read – Pakistan Super League 2022